Thursday 24 May 2012

What the fuckery

So yesterday a couple of friends and myself went over to this girl's house to do our photography assignment. When we had finished everything that we needed to do, we had about an hour before our parents were going to pick us up and the girl (Siana) got us just random things she had in her pantry for us to eat I guess. She pulled this container and she said it was vitamins and that they tasted really good so I had one. I noticed before I ate it she was staring at me very intently, as if she were waiting for something to happen. Smart bitch. That vitamin was a fish shaped capsule and as soon as I bit down on it, this cold, fizzy, fake strawberry flavoured misty liquid squirted into my mouth. I actually thought I was going to faint or something like that. Most intense moment of my life. She experienced a good beating as soon as she started laughing so yeah. We're even.
The devil's child.

No comments:

Post a Comment