Wednesday 30 May 2012

Barber

I got my fringe trimmed today and the girl that usually cuts my hair was dying someone's hair so this other lady comes and cuts my fringe. The thing I liked about the girl that usually cuts my hair is that she doesn't make awkward conversation when we can just not talk. Well the lady that cut my hair today was talking about my life practically. I just kept thinking why she was talking to me when her first priority was to cut my hair correctly. When she was done she then "suggested" that I should cut my hair because I have split ends. It's not like I don't know that already bitch! I live with myself 24/7 and you wouldn't think for a second that I wouldn't notice that? Bitch please. I'm chopping off about 20cm on the 15th June. Why does it have to be on the 15th you say? Well, it's approximately half way through the year so yeah. Deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment