Wednesday 30 May 2012

Hoarders

So we just came back from looking at this house from the WESTSIDEEE and then we went to visit a family friend who is currently in hospital. When we were pulling up to our house, the lady that was living across the street from us was taking out things that (I assume) she didn't want any more. When she had walked off, my dad practically skipped over and grabbed some things and then went back into the house. When I saw what he had kept, I thought he was the best dad in the world. Amongst the things I wouldn't bring home, he took back a perfectly new pair of Brooks female runners. HALLELUJAH!!! I really need a new pair of runners and God has been kind to me and has practically given me a pair which also happens to be my exact size of 7.5!!! Be excited guys!!! Best day EVAAAAA!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment