Sunday 27 May 2012

The Grind

So this weekend has been pretty eventful; the Junior Melbourne High Social on Friday, a rather interesting Vietnamese class and Asian Gathering on Saturday and a homework day Sunday.

Friday:
So Friday was the Melbourne High Junior Social and I had a good time with Andy, Bri, Jen (yes my sister went to the junior), my best friend Lisa and her two friends. Jen and I headed out to have a little lunch with Bri and Andy before the social started and Groove Train on Chapel Street. We had a few laughs, took some photos and complained about the over cooked food like we were Matt Preston. We then headed over to Melbourne High with Andy leading the way to make it look as though we were he's bitches HAHAHA, the amount of attention he got that night because he was surround by about six chicks the whole night..I swear. To summarise the night, got grinded on a few times and that's all I'm willing to say over the internet HA. And you're wondering, yes there are photos but I refuse to put them up because I look like a fag.

No comments:

Post a Comment