Sunday 27 May 2012

Not the usual thanks

So this weekend has been pretty eventful; the Junior Melbourne High Social on Friday, a rather interesting Vietnamese class and Asian Gathering on Saturday and a homework day Sunday.

Saturday Morning:
On Saturday morning I had the usual Vietnamese school but today's class was far from "usual". To start things off my friend didn't come so I ended going over to a seat next to this girl that I'm not that close with. Then at break, shit got real. We were playing thirteen like true asians and the girl that was sitting next to me and her guy cousin were going through this guy in my class' I-touch to get answers for the Logo Quiz/Game thingo. What ever it's called. Anyway, according to what the girl told me, they got bored of it and started going through his notes and the first note was "Girl's I wanna ask out". Turns out that at the top of that list was my name. Julia Ly. Oh god. Those two cousins practically screamed and looked like they were going to faint. It was an interesting morning and it got even more interesting at the asian gathering I went to that night.


No comments:

Post a Comment