Sunday 20 May 2012

Ghost in my bathroom

So I was minding my own business doing my thang in the toilet. I got up from "the seat" and I was about to take a step when I felt something stepping on my foot. I panicked and I stumbled and grabbed onto the sink to balance myself. I looked up at the mirror and saw the expression on my face which was basically 'fuck, shitting bricks, shitting bricks'. I stood there staring at myself trying to figure out what the hell just happened. The bathroom's cold temperature started to get to my feet so I started to rub my left foot with my right foot and I realised that that was the exact same amount of pressure as to when someone was supposedly stepping on it.. Turns out that the person stepping on my foot was myself. I had somehow managed to not step far enough and ended up stepping on my other foot when I thought that the foot that I was stepped on was the foot that was going to step. If you can't picture it then sorry...I have no idea how to make this easier to understand. That's just how I roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment