Sunday 2 December 2012

I've been everywhere mann

Yesterday I went to a Christmas party, 24 days before Christmas (noice). It was the usual gang; me, Jen, Tash and Nat. We were making our way through the night when our friend's mum asked us if we wanted to come and pick her up from a party. Hell yeahh!! Any excuse to go on a car trip with the girls is good enough for me. We all pile in the car and arrive at the party and basically barge through the  front door. Someone directs us to the back of the house (true asians) and we see this gorgeous halfie. Be cool guizzz. We eventually grab her and get back into the car where we continue our little fist pump sesh. We were happily jamming away when we look over and realise that Tash has somehow convinced our friend's mum to fist pump along with us. The funniest thing ever!!!
me and Nat!

No comments:

Post a Comment