Sunday 30 December 2012

Adelaide Update!

Im so sorry for being really slack but I will pick up my game from now on!

On Christmas Eve, my family and a couple others drove to Mount Gambier in Adelaide to spend Christmas with some friends. It was a painful 6 hour car trip but we got there eventually.

We built our tents and braced ourselves for a good time.

For the next 4-5 days we;

  • sight saw? sight seed? I have no idea what the past tense of that is
  • made some new friends
  • caught abalone and lobsters
  • caught a shit load of pippies
  • played a whole lot of thirteen and black jack
  • didn't go Boxing Day shopping
  • went to the beach almost every day
Before we left I was warned that Adelaide is really boring and that my time there will be shit but I honestly thought it was fun.

In da bush.

Up on the hill across the Blue Lake!!! No seriously the lake is called Blue lake and it's B.L.U.E.



No comments:

Post a Comment