Saturday 22 September 2012

Opp Shop/Birthday Outing/1st Birthday

Yesterday I went to a newly found opp shop, out for an outing with some of my friends to celebrate my birthday and a first birthday. We woke up at 8 am to go to this supposed amazing opp shop and was completely overwhelmed by the cheap clothes that we found. I had to contain myself because I had other things to attend to. We drove to Melbourne Central where we met up with some friends to celebrate my birthday. After we got passed the awkward introductions, we went and watched Hotel Transylvania. The movie was really good and the end was just "incomprehendable" (if that's even a word...). We then stopped at Nandos to eat, catch up and open my presents. We next went to Crown to play Lazer Skirmish (my $216 shout HAHAHA) and there is always that one really competitive white group of people in the red team (today was not an exception) and watched Robert and Steven's annual DDR battle with a whole crowd of people. HAHAHA. After we said our goodbyes, me and Jen were picked up by our parents to go to a first birthday. Everything was pretty boring until about 10:30 when the hosts of the party decided to have a rave sesh and played Gangnam Style by PSY. After that we were quickly ushered to go home because my dad's annoying...It was a good day which ended on a slight sour note.
Yellow, Green, White and Blue and Navy Blue and Red jackets (my life is fucking complete)
only half of the group HAHAH
w@sT3d mudd@ p@Rk3r


$150, Rocky Road cupcake (the Cupcake Bakery), Collette wallet, autographed Taemin plaroid, CAKE!
Arranged flower pot (LOL cutee), autographed Eunhyuk portrait, giant lollipop, mint jumper (Dotti)

No comments:

Post a Comment