Thursday 27 September 2012

It's fucking worth it

After coming back from Jay Park's Tour yesterday, I was so tired and drained that I had to put off updating on what happened until today. Lisa,
Jemima and me made our way to Dallas Brouke's Centre to be greeted by the longest line in the whole entire world, which got longer. We waited another 45 minutes until we to finally get inside where Jen shuffled her way in with us as well. We got our wrist bands and glow sticks and went to our seats. Where we spotted a friend sitting a few rows behind us. Our seats weren't too bad, close enough for us to see shit and far enough for Jay Park not to see us. *cries*
Mychonny was the MC for the night and honestly, he did a good job. I was pleasantly surprised. He introduced the opening act which was a boy group named CHILL which included DarrenTP and two other guys. Their début song wasn't that amazing to be honest. Their covers that they later did were better. Darren just seemed to hog the mic too much considering the other guys were better than him...LOL
When Jay Park finally came up on stage, we all went crazy. I couldn't believe that I was seeing him with my own eyes. He is so beautiful in person. He seemed to get hotter throughout the night as he stripped and danced. *dies* He was so good live. And when the last song played, me and Jen said fuck it and ran to where the VVIP and VIP were standing so we could get a better look. Then everyone bolted to try and get a better view HAHAHAHA. That's right bitches we got their first. I was so close that I could practically touch him. Those abs man those abs.
T'was an amazing day. I still can't believe I saw him. I don't know if I was dreaming the whole three hours or not.
sorry for looking like a tard

the god himself


No comments:

Post a Comment