Monday 4 June 2012

WHOOP WHOOP

It was announced to us during fourth period that on Thursday this week, there will be a strike for Victorian teachers so that they can get more pay. The majority of our school's staff will be attending this strike so that means no school on Thursday!!!!!! YAYER!!!!! This means I miss our class misses out on the end of semester maths test. *insert semi column capital d* I feel so sorry for the year 7s and 11s that still have to go though...That means that this week I have 4 school days this week and next week I have 2 school days. Why you may ask? Well it's because on Monday it's the Queen's Birthday, on Thursday I have Interschool Netball and on Friday it's a Pupil Free day so the teachers can start writing our reports. Next week will be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment