Tuesday 19 June 2012

Satss

On Saturday, went to another asian gathering. YAY... But at least this one consisted of me meeting the host's attractive son. I must admit, I was not expecting that. I obviously wasn't going to make a move or something like that because one, I'm a pussy and two, I'm a pussy so when I went to the bathroom which was "conveniently" placed next to where the adults were karaoking, I had to knock on the door just in case it was occupied. The music was way too loud so I had to then lean in to check if there was a response. Just as I leant in, I heard the lock unlock and the door open whilst I was still in the "trying to listen position" just with out the door in between. I looked up to see who it was and turns out, the person in the toilet was the host's attractive son. I was practically ear-to-chest. I quickly straightened myself, gave a quick and awkward smile and moved around him into the toilet. When I had locked the door, I thought I might as well drown myself in the toilet bowl. AIGOO...

No comments:

Post a Comment