Monday 11 June 2012

Saturday

We had nothing planned on Saturday so me and Jen went shopping. Our day was getting good until I bumped into my best friend and some of her friends which I would call my friends too. Turns out they were all together celebrating these two girls birthdays which were a day after each other and didn't invite me...Awkward. I honestly don't mind. It was just awkward how they treated me; a little snobbish, as though they were on top of me...Especially because I've met all of them at least three times each. Anyway, I got a emerald green knitted jumper, 3 quarter leggings (don't judge they're for sport), a $2 cross necklace (it was $2), two cute as scrunchies, kimchi and the item I've wanted since a year ago, a shade of OPI nail polish called 'Barefoot in Barcelona'. That colour is like heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment