Monday 15 July 2013

May...


  • Moved Houses: What was supposed to be Athletics Day turned into our moving houses day. It was incredibly tiring but the beauty of moving is that you tend to find a bunch of old things that make you feel all nostalgic. Since moving to Sunshine, I realised how easy I had it in Richmond. I have to wake up quite early for school and train it there. I might sound like a whiny bitch but it's difficult for someone who's lived their whole life close to their school to have such a sudden change like that. Sunshine is really quiet and cold compared to Richmond. That's all I got out of that HAHAHA


  • Phuong's Birthday: Legit the day after moving we had a birthday to go to HAHAHA

werk dat polez
didn't actually get a photo with him so this is the next best thing
  • David's Birthday Lunch: Had lunch with everyone for my gal pal's birthday! Hope he had an awesome day and I would love to post a photo of us but too bad you don't like photos...
  • Lisa's Birthday Dinner: Went to have a cute dinner at Red Silks and Cue City for Lisa's 16th birthday. I love this babe with all of my heart and soul and I hope she had a great day today. We've known each other for so long and I can't possibly imagine my life without her! And to be honest I've written so many of these, I don't think I need to say anything more HAHAHAH story of my life.

I'm obviously the hotter twin.

  • Nat and Josh's Birthday: Had a blast at Nat and Josh's birthday!!! Did photography :)

(only photo I could grab at the moment HAHHA)

No comments:

Post a Comment