Monday 11 March 2013

It feels good but then when you think about it...

It felt so good to sleep in on Monday. Even though I actually had to turn on an alarm because I was going to go to State Library in the morning to do a little studying... but still it felt amazing. I got to State and did my best to revise for the Advanced Maths test that is on Wednesday and surprisingly finished everything before I went to meet up with the gang to go Moomba and watch 21 and Over. It was so hilarious and had a lot of swearing and sexual references... I had no problemos with that but it's just that I did not see it coming. We then headed off to Moomba but I quickly gave in because it was just so hot. We retreated to some where which had a combination of food and air cons. I had to leave early just before I was going to be introduced to a friend's friend and now everyone knows him except for me. Thanks mum. Thanks. Now I understand all the jokes they make on Facebook...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment