Sunday 31 March 2013

Haven't been posting lately....


Apologies for the massive delay!!! I've just had a lot on and procrastinated a little...

Friday:

  • Watched Moonrise Kingdom! It actually is such a good movie. There were a few subtle hidden messages and I got all misty eyed towards the end. I think a lot of people can relate to some themes in the movie especially the "outcast" theme. I'm sure everyone has had that experience where they felt as though they don't really belong and this movie portrays it really accurately. 
Saturday:

  • Woke up a 4:40 am (I know...) to go get ready for Laverton Market. My parents suggested that instead of giving away our old clothes we should try and sell them for cheap. It was a really good experience despite the early wake up and the morning chill. I would definitely do it again...when it's warmer of course! *Update* Oh my lord I so forgot to mention that we saw Lakyn Heperi about three times with I'm assuming his girlfriend. I actually almost passed out! He's so gorgeous.


    Sunday:

    • Watched the Melbourne Comedy Festival! It was actually so funny! I think this year was the first where I actually processed what the comedians said and understood that hey, that person's bloody scandalous and funny! Also watched snippets of Ned Kelly. I feel so ashamed to have not known who Heath Ledger was until he passed. I was still a kid when he passed and I wasn't able to appreciate his work until recently. He was such a talented man and represented Australian actors and actresses well.
    Monday:

    • Watched My Neighbour Totoro! Totoro is actually so cute! Dakota and Elle Fanning did a really good job with the English dubbing. Loved that movie!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment