Tuesday 12 February 2013

Hitchcock!

For my one of my English subjects Murder Mystery, we went off to see the movie Hitchcock at Rivoli Theater. My first impression of the theater was really good! It is elegant and it has good deals for seniors. When we got into Cinema 1, supposedly the biggest cinema there, I was in aw. It was spacious, pretty and well designed unlike the typical cinemas we have to deal with nowadays. It was traditional which made me feel more 'in theme' when the movie started. The movie was basically the behind the scenes of Hitchcock's most successful movies, Psycho. It featured him, his wife and the hardships they had to go through in the making of the movie. It gave viewers like me a really interesting insight into his life and how stressful it was on everyone during working and after hours. I would definitely recommend this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment