Monday 21 January 2013

Jen's Birthday Outing

Met up with the fam bam to go eat at IKEA and then have a kick back at our place for Jen's birthday. Taking advantage of your parents being out of town is the best. HAHAHA. We went into Kmart to buy a movie to watch and then went back to buy some drinks. The movie we bought was an Australian movie called The Tunnel. It was really good! I was surprised because I've never heard of this movie before. There were a lot of jump scares and I have to admit, I did shit myself at one scene. And I swear, the bloody main girl pissed me off so much in this movie. The amount of times I wanted to slap that bitch is crazy! After the movie we played Black Jack and watched Bad Boys 2. It was a nice kick back. And at about 9 Lisa came over and slept at our place. AHAHHA!

Lisa Huynh. You just had to move.
spontaneous sleepoverrrr!!

No comments:

Post a Comment