Monday 28 January 2013

Highlights!

I haven't blogged in a couple of days so this post is just going to be a little catchup on what I've been doing.

  • Long Lost Great Aunty
Well she's not really long lost but I've only met her one other time so I guess that's what I'm going to call her. She came down the other day and invited my family out to have lunch and dinner. We at at Footscray and by the end of it she gave me and Jen red pockets with $100 inside.


swag.

  • Addicted..
I think I've become addicted to sugar cane juice. I've had about five cups these past couple of days.

  • Rich Fest!!!
Met up with Lisa, Lisa, Vivian and David to go to Rich Fest!!! It was a nice catch up since we haven't all been together for since forever.
  • Back to school shopping.
The moment where you realise that school is in two days and you still haven't got your books. This is probably the worst part of holidays, remembering that you actually have to go back to school. Fuck life. All of my books added up to about $20 but then my bloody CAS CX calculator costed $200. I hate you school.




No comments:

Post a Comment