Monday 22 October 2012

Why the fuck does this keep happening to mehhh??

Went to Chapel St. today to buy birthday presents for Thanh and Jenny. On our way home, we got onto a tram and sat down. A couple stops down, I see from the corner of my eye, two guys running for the tram. Two guys I know, may I add. They got on and I used my peripheral vision to look and they had become significantly hotter over the years. I knew that they would turn out good, but knowing the awkward turtle I am and my history with seeing hot guys I know but aren't close with, I just awkwardly sat there LOL. When our stop had come, it became even more awkward because when I crossed the street and the tram rode past us, I glanced over at where they were sitting and one of them (the hotter one...) was already staring at me. We had this awkward probably 3 seconds worth of eye sexness until I finally pulled away. FARKKK! EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. They're so close yet so far. Why am I such an awkward turtle?


No comments:

Post a Comment