Monday 22 October 2012

SATSS

After Viet School, I made my way to Melbourne Central for Lisa Phamsie's birthday. When I got onto the front of the first carriage (tram), I was worried about being late and I was listening to music so I wasn't really paying attention. It was only until when I sat down did I realised that I may have just snobbed off someone I knew. I wasn't 100% sure whether it was him or not, but it did look exactly like him... At the next stop a guy got on and believe it or not, it was the "puberty hit hard" guy. He sat on a seat that wasn't facing me but it was obvious that we saw each other. God it was awkward... What made it even worse was that we got off the same stop, and knowing the city, it was packed so we were basically walking abreast the whole way... I then got to Hoyts and met up with the rest of the gang and braced myself for Paranormal 4. It honestly wasn't too scary. The last probably five to ten minutes were the most intense. We then went to Chinatown where we ate korean barbecue at Dae Jang Guem. I love that place and they didn't disappoint. They have amazing food but the service was kind of awkward... HAHAHA. We then quickly walked over to Desert House? I'm not sure what it's called. We ordered this thing (LOL I had no idea what it was) and it was actually pretty good. Usually I'm not too fond of deserts but I guess this was an exception. We then said our goodbyes because I needed to go somewhere afterwards.

I was then picked up to go to a another asian gathering (we be popular LOL). When we go there, we sat and talked for a while until we decided to ditch the party and go watch a movie HAHAHA. Iinvited this guy to come and watch with us but he rejected *am I not pretty enoughhh (LOL)* We went to watch Taken 2 at Village Cinema. I felt as though I was hard core third wheeling because the two people that drove us were dating so they were together and then there was me, Jen and Tammy... The movie was really good I think it was better than Paranormal 4. Just one thing that pissed me off was the mum in the movie. She's such a freaking weakling. It was so annoying to watch. We then went back to the party and photo whored until we were told to go home. A highly eventful day.


No comments:

Post a Comment