Sunday 28 April 2013

SURPRISE!

As I was picked up from Vietnamese school on Saturday, my parents 'slipped in' that they had scheduled a dentist appointment for me t 12:30. Thanks for the heads up mother and father. It was so long since I last went for a check up and I would feel so awkward if my teeth turned out to be really fucked over the last couple of years. Turns out my teeth are fine. My dentist just gave my teeth a clean but she then realised that my teeth had 'shifted'. When I was in year six I had an extraction but what came with that was all of my top row teeth shifting to the left about a couple millimeters. She said that all though my teeth are really pretty and nice now, further down the track I will develop jaw problems since my top and bottom row aren't lined up. Fuck life.

No comments:

Post a Comment