Thursday 22 November 2012

Performing Arts: D-Day

Today was the day. We've been spending all of this semester planning, preparing and rehearsing for this one day. Our whole class was stressing out over every single detail but we somehow managed to pull it all together against all odds. I actually love my class so much and will forever be its proud Class Captain. I am literally going to cry next year when all of our subjects are changed. What will I do without these guys?
In our performance, I was acting as a lion so I gave permission for the class to touch my precious hair. It took half an hour to comb out the knots with conditioner.

How can you not love these guys? We all come from completely different cliques and yet we can become such good friends. I've never been more 'myself'' since I was put in a class with these retards.


No comments:

Post a Comment