Saturday 11 August 2012

Retail therapy

Ignore my toes....
Today I went around Bridge Rd for some spontaneous shopping with Jen since mum and dad were out for the night. I got a 20 dollar black back pack and a nail filer for 3 (LOL) from Factorie. I also got a faded purple pair of Bonds briefs from BU for 5 bucks and I got this long sleeved patterned dress (white feathers on navy blue) that's long at the back and shorter at the front for 15 from a shop called FE194 that is made up of heaps of brands. The dress' brand is Little Lilles or something along those lines... I think I'm going through a faze where I love dresses that are "lop sided". I've gotten 2 in the past 2 weeks and for me that's a lot because I usually don't even look at the dresses section. Twas a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment